HELP SECTION AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What is Motomaniashop?
Motomaniashop is the online sales channel of Motomania Snc (VAT number / Tax code 02345870345), a company registered with the Parma Chamber of Commerce (registered n. 02345870345 - REA n. 230221) and authorized to sell products on the internet.
- How can I pay for purchases made on the Motomania Shop?
It is possible to pay for the products purchased with the following methods:
- Visa, Visa Electron, PostePay, Mastercard credit cards and with all the methods allowed by the Paypal system.
- Anticipated bank transfer made out to Motomania Snc - Banca Monte Parma - Pontetaro di Fontevivo (PR) agency - IBAN coordinates : IT 16 A 06930 65750 000000000857
- Cash or with cash on delivery
- Who guarantees the security of credit card transactions?
The transactions of payments made by credit card take place on the secure Paypal servers , as a total guarantee of security and privacy for the Buyer.
- How much is shipping?
The shipping cost, valid only and exclusively for Italy, is € 9.90 and is a fixed cost per single order placed, and does NOT vary based on weight, volume or number of packages shipped. For orders with cash on delivery (cash on delivery) will be automatically applied an additional Euro 3.00.
- When will I receive the ordered goods?
Delivery times can vary significantly from order to order, depending on the type of components ordered, the quantity, the availability of product in our warehouses and the production and delivery times of our suppliers.
Normally, orders paid by credit cards are processed within 5 working days from the date of insertion , while for payments by bank transfer it is necessary to add the technical crediting times of the banking institutions, or 3-5 additional working days. Sometimes the delivery takes even a few weeks, but often we process the order on the same day it was received.
To know the progress of your orders and to have precise information on delivery times, our Customer Service is active at no. tel. 0524/85073 .
- Can I pay cash on delivery?
Yes, we also accept orders with cash on delivery, but only for amounts NOT exceeding € 60.00. Payment must be made in cash to the courier upon delivery of the goods. We don't accept bank checks. We remind you that this method of payment requires a supplement to the shipping cost of 3.00 Euros.
- Is it possible to pay via Postepay card top-up?
No, it is an unexpected payment method, but the Postepay card itself can be used as a normal Visa credit card for online transactions.
- Is registration mandatory?
Registration on the site is NOT mandatory. Logically we need, in order to ship the products, to know the recipient's data. Registration is therefore optional, but certainly advisable, as some promotions and special offers are reserved exclusively for registered users.
- Is it necessary to communicate landline and / or mobile numbers?
Absolutely YES , in the absence of these data the order will not be accepted.
- How can I send an order?
The easiest, fastest and most practical way is certainly placing the order online. The procedure is easy and intuitive:
1 - Choose the products and add them to the cart
2 - After shopping, fill in the forms with your data (or, if you already have a personal account, log in).
3 - Choose the payment method
4 - Confirm the order (if you have chosen to pay by credit card, you will be redirected to the Paypal servers to complete the payment transaction.
The purchase procedure, once the shopping is finished, is completed in three or four minutes.
Alternatively, you can send orders via email to email@example.com .
You can also order by phone, by calling our Customer Service at n. tel. 0524/85073.
- Is there a minimum orderable and / or billable amount constraint?
No , we do not impose any minimum order, neither in quantity nor in value.
- Do you apply fixed order, packaging, billing and / or other costs of various kinds?
No , no additional cost compared to the amount displayed in the electronic cart.
- Do I need to know anything else before purchasing?